perk for Renewing Recent Grads
IIDA Delta Chapter Contact:
IIDA Student Members have access to:
- Student Appellation, exclusive eligibility to use the Student IIDA acronym after your name demonstrates your credibility and maximizes your professional exposure.
- Student Mentoring Program, our most popular annual event which pairs Student Members and industry professionals for one day of job shadowing and networking.
- Campus Centers, a design-oriented group on your campus which provides opportunities to interact with other IIDA Student Members, organize events, take a leadership role, and work closely with local Chapter leaders.
- Career Center, a valuable resource that connects job seekers directly with current Interior Design opportunities.
- QUAD, the IIDA Student exclusive e-newsletter that shares the latest competitions, national events, and Campus Center news.
- Perspective, online access to our award winning, thought-leadership journal published twice a year by IIDA.
- Event Calendar, a list of Chapter, industry, local and national events, as well as available volunteer opportunities to keep you actively engaged in the profession.
These benefits are exclusive to IIDA Student Members and give aspiring designers unique opportunities to build professional connections that extend well after graduation.
Distinguish yourself as a promising new designer and elevate your resume by entering IIDA competitions, which include:
- Design Competitions, opportunities for IIDA Student Members to win visibility, cash, and design experience to boost their resume and reputation in the industry including the student exclusive Student Design Competition and Student Design Charette.
- Wilsonart Essay Competition, supported by the Wilsonart Education Fund, this annual essay competition awards the winning student a $1,000 cash prize after participating in the mentoring program.
- Campus Center Awards, Campus Centers get recognized for their outstanding achievements in maintaining excellence in school work to enhance the Interior Design profession at the student and local level.