perk for Renewing Recent Grads
IIDA Delta Chapter Contact:
Have you thought about taking your career to the next level with the NCIDQ certification?
Have you taken the test in the past and missed it by a few points? Did you register for the exams and don’t know where to start?
ID Conquer is here to help. Join our exclusive 11 week, in person and virtual study group. ID Conquer has taken the guess work out of preparing for all three NCIDQ exams: IDFX, IDPX and Prac 2.0. When you register for ID Conquer’s study group, you will get a detailed reading schedule, hands on exercises that reinforce the content areas in the exams, helpful tips and even practice questions. We meet virtually each week for three hours, Saturday mornings, starting January 4th, 2020 at 11:00am Central/ 9:00am Pacific.
Get the structure and guidance you need to pass the exams and meet fellow designers to help you along the way.
This course is made for designers of all ages from entry level to industry experts. ID Conquer will prepare you for the April 2020 exams this spring.
Registration includes access to the weekly study group and either an ebook or printed binder for $375/$400 respectively. In addition to registration, you will need a copy of the Interior Design Reference Manual by David Kent Ballast in the 6th edition. Use discount code IDC15 to get a discount on the PPI2Pass website.
To learn more about our program, visit www.IDConquer.com. Contact Cristina Garvie at [email protected] if you have additional questions. The study group is open to members and non-members, in person or using a video conference connection.
IIDA Student Members have access to:
- Student Appellation, exclusive eligibility to use the Student IIDA acronym after your name demonstrates your credibility and maximizes your professional exposure.
- Student Mentoring Program, our most popular annual event which pairs Student Members and industry professionals for one day of job shadowing and networking.
- Campus Centers, a design-oriented group on your campus which provides opportunities to interact with other IIDA Student Members, organize events, take a leadership role, and work closely with local Chapter leaders.
- Career Center, a valuable resource that connects job seekers directly with current Interior Design opportunities.
- QUAD, the IIDA Student exclusive e-newsletter that shares the latest competitions, national events, and Campus Center news.
- Perspective, online access to our award winning, thought-leadership journal published twice a year by IIDA.
- Event Calendar, a list of Chapter, industry, local and national events, as well as available volunteer opportunities to keep you actively engaged in the profession.
These benefits are exclusive to IIDA Student Members and give aspiring designers unique opportunities to build professional connections that extend well after graduation.
Distinguish yourself as a promising new designer and elevate your resume by entering IIDA competitions, which include:
- Design Competitions, opportunities for IIDA Student Members to win visibility, cash, and design experience to boost their resume and reputation in the industry including the student exclusive Student Design Competition and Student Design Charette.
- Wilsonart Essay Competition, supported by the Wilsonart Education Fund, this annual essay competition awards the winning student a $1,000 cash prize after participating in the mentoring program.
- Campus Center Awards, Campus Centers get recognized for their outstanding achievements in maintaining excellence in school work to enhance the Interior Design profession at the student and local level.